Friday, February 17, 2006

Calling Planet Earth

'Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba ba-ba-ba,
Looking at Planet Earth' - (Duran Duran 1979)

Hi there, well I guess this'll be my first post on my new blog.

I had to get one as I have seem to have an opinion on everything these days and it annoys me that too many idiots get their voices heard in the British media (but I don't).

Pete Docherty for example - his music career didn't take off until after he got 'done' for drugs his old band (The Libertines) dumped him not long after (having let him back in to cash in on his fame). His new band (Babyshambles) is a flop, his celebrity-girlfriend dumped him months ago and yet we still have to put up with the irritating little prick being in the news.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he provides endless stories/amusement for the tabloid press. But do we really have to have him being interviewed on' serious' programs like 'Newsnight' or 'The six o'clock news'?

Pete, your fifteen minutes is up. Now be a good boy and p*ss off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home