Thursday, September 21, 2006

Brainwave

I'd been thinking a bit more about getting bio-mass power plants past N.I.M.B.Y.'s and then I stumbled across a solution:

Every new bio-mass power plant has to have a Tesco superstore built in.

You can build a Tesco superstore anywhere and the N.I.M.B.Y.s love them.

Whatsmore you could retro-fit a bio-mass power plant to every existing Tesco superstore.

No one would notice all the extra lorrys as they would just blend in with the normal delivery and customer traffic.

As an added bonus, all the left over fruit and veg can go into the power station rather than just getting chucked away.

Tesco could even get into the energy market. This would force prices down and earn us all extra clubcard points. I can just the see slogans now:

"Tesco Electricity - Every Trickle Helps"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home