Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Double Standard

Yet again I'm on here blogging about the double-standards of rape cases.

I know that the conviction rate is low (5.3%) and I know that women often find it difficult to come forward but I don't see how protecting the identity of a lying bitch who can do something like this helps either of these problems.

Personally I think she should be named and shamed just like sex offenders that are so clearly guilty that they can be identified before any trial has taken place.
Then she should go to prison and serve the five years her victim would have been in for.
Then her vagina should be filled in with non-toxic putty so that she's incapable of accusing people of raping her again.

Rapists are scum, people who falsely and knowingly accuse others of rape are far worse.

She shouldn't remain anonymous as she has no right to it.

4 Comments:

At 9:04 pm, Blogger superstar said...

just a good life

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger Phill said...

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Is it that she has a right to a good life?

If so I would argue that all criminals have a right for a good life but their actions tend to hinder that right.

 
At 11:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are confusing justice with the legal system.

 
At 7:00 pm, Blogger Phill said...

Damn, you're right.

Everyone always tells me I'm too much of an idealist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home