Friday, July 14, 2006

On yer bike!

A friend of mine showed me this story about a cyclist that got knicked for going through a red light.

I can't believe he even bothered contesting it. Stupid twat.

His arguement that it would discourage people from cycling is flawed. I used to cycle but I don't anymore because I seemed to suffer the wrath of car drivers as a result of stupid cockheads like him winding them up and giving good cyclists a bad name. - plus I'm a lazy git.

Personally I'd like to see more crap cyclists getting knicked, it'd reduce the motivation for car drivers to screw cyclists over all the time and therefore encourage more proper cyclists to ride to work.

Well done Bristol.

Oh and as far as the 'early morning' issue is concerned, who cares?

If a car speeds past a school at 3am, the driver will still get knicked for speeding* and the proximity of the school will still be used in their prosecution.

* If someone catches them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home